Monday, January 4, 2010

and so it begins...

OK, so I'm doing it. Starting a blog. I'm hoping this will go better than every time I've tried to start a journal. It's 10:15pm and I just got Cameron down if that gives you any idea of the kind of day it has been. An 8 month old leaves little time for wedding planning, but here we go regardless. I've been reading blogs for some time now and I guess what I like the most is having all my thoughts in one place. My thoughts currently are all wedding related, so without further ado, here begins my list of inspirations and other bits that make my heart go pitter patter...

these...

kate spade christa

this...
beautiful tabel

Photobucket


something like this...


Photobucket
Photobucket

ok that's enough for tonight.

sweet dreams all.
d

1 comment:

  1. hooray! good for you girlie..i'm so excited to keep up with your planning..and i promise to get back to you soon (facebook)..but work is kicking me in my big ol butt right now. hmmm...looks like you are leaning toward the orange and blue..i like it! so much like you: fun, spunky, and gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete