Tuesday, January 5, 2010

day two... doing pretty well at this

So... if you've never been to Etsy go now. I mean as fast as you can. That is of course if you are ready to find things you need that you never knew you needed. Otherwise, don't bother reading on because I am officially hooked on the site. I found these little lovelies here.
pretty
All of her pieces are so pretty and unique. I also realized what I needed to fill the big blank wall in my kitchen...

calendar

Everyone needs a calendar, why not make a statement? I just love the artwork. We plan to hang them all on the wall in a grid. I'm so excited. (click the image to get linked to her shop)
If you're looking for something more office-y I found this one that I would love to have in the break-room at the salon.

for the salon

The designer of this makes lots of different vinyl wall decor which is perfect for those of you who are renting your home, or are terrible with paint (like me.)


Well, that's all I have for tonight. Thank you to Jennie and Amy for introducing me to Etsy. Sorry to anyone who may get hooked now that they too are in the know.

Sweet dreams all
d

No comments:

Post a Comment